Celebration Pediatrics is excited to support the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida by sponsoring a Food and Fund Drive from November 1 – November 26, 2019. All donations should be dropped off during regular business hours. (Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm)
Critical Needs List:
- Fruits: Canned fruit (in its own juice, no sugar added varieties), dried fruit, 100% fruit juice
- Vegetables: Canned vegetables (reduced salt/no salt varieties), 100% vegetable juice, spaghetti sauce
- Grains: Rice, pasta, crackers (whole-grain varieties), ready-to-eat cereal (low sugar/high-fiber), oatmeal
- Protein Foods: Canned meat/poultry, canned tuna/salmon (packed in water), canned/dry beans & peas (low/no salt varieties), peanut butter
- Dairy/Dairy Alternatives: Nonfat dry milk, evaporated milk, soymilk
- Meals: Beef stew, canned soup (reduced sodium varieties), chili, other canned meals
- Other: Nutritional drinks (ex: Ensure, Boost)
- Baby Food: Must be in complete, undamaged, original packaging. No individual serving glass or plastic containers unless in an unopened case.
- Non-food Items: Diapers, toiletries (soap, shampoo, shaving cream, etc.). Must be unopened and stored separate from food donations.