Victoria B. Branom, APRN
Victoria B. Branom is a pediatric nurse practitioner. Victoria’s deep sense of family and love of learning sparked a passion for children’s health care from a young age.
After graduating magna cum laude from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Victoria went on to earn a Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. As a member of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, Victoria is always looking for opportunities for growth, achievement, and professional excellence.
Prior to joining the team at Celebration Pediatrics in 2019, Victoria worked as a Registered Nurse in Children’s Hospital for 5 years. Victoria also brings her experience as a Nurse Practitioner in Child Neurology to the practice.
As a pediatric nurse practitioner, Victoria strives to form a trusting partnership with every patient and their family to achieve health and happiness for each child. “It is so special and rewarding to have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of children.” I wanted to take out the last 2 sentences after that about working on a pediatric unit and kids are fun.
5 Fun things about me:
- My favorite movie is Beauty and The Beast
- My favorite place to vacation is Europe
- My favorite foods are Pizza & Ramen Noodles
- My favorite type of music is Country Music
- I enjoy playing Tennis
Programs + Specialties: Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Research Interests: –coming soon–
Training + Education: University of Central Florida
Board Certifications: –coming soon–
Accepted Insurances: Celebration Pediatrics accepts most insurance plans
- University of Central Florida: Bachelor of Nursing
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)—State of Florida
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner- Primary Care (CPNP-PC) — Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- Basic Life Support (BLS)— American Heart Association
National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
What clients are saying ...
If this is an EMERGENCY, please call 911!
Please note: email & website contact form correspondence is for non-medical communication only.
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 6:00 pm