Victoria B. Branom, APRN
Victoria B. Branom is a pediatric nurse practitioner. Victoria’s deep sense of family and love of learning sparked a passion for children’s health care from a young age.
After graduating magna cum laude from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Victoria went on to earn a Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Florida. As a member of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, Victoria is always looking for opportunities for growth, achievement, and professional excellence.
Prior to joining the team at Celebration Pediatrics in 2019, Victoria worked as a Registered Nurse in Children’s Hospital for 5 years. Victoria also brings her experience as a Nurse Practitioner in Child Neurology to the practice.
As a pediatric nurse practitioner, Victoria strives to form a trusting partnership with every patient and their family to achieve health and happiness for each child. “It is so special and rewarding to have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of children.”
5 Fun things about me:
- My favorite movie is Beauty and The Beast
- My favorite place to vacation is Europe
- My favorite foods are Pizza & Ramen Noodles
- My favorite type of music is Country Music
- I enjoy playing Tennis
Programs + Specialties: Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Research Interests: –coming soon–
Training + Education: University of Central Florida
Board Certifications: –coming soon–
Accepted Insurances: Celebration Pediatrics accepts most insurance plans
- University of Central Florida: Bachelor of Nursing
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)—State of Florida
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner- Primary Care (CPNP-PC) — Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- Basic Life Support (BLS)— American Heart Association
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude, University of Central Florida College of Nursing, May 2012
- Inducted as a member of Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing, May 2012
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
What clients are saying ...
My daughter loves coming to her appointments, the staff always tries their best to help you wether is loading a document in the portal that is needed the next day.
They are friendly and efficient making your visits very pleasant!
We are always able to get a same day appointment and we would recommend them to everyone! Thanks!
I have found that the doctors at this location are intelligent and educated in a wide realm of topics which makes the experience much richer, especially when it is your first child!
Quick to get patients a visit when needed and we usually don’t wait more than 5-10 min to be seen.
If this is an EMERGENCY, please call 911!
Please note: email & website contact form correspondence is for non-medical communication only.
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 6:00 pm