Certificate of Recognition
Celebration Pediatrics, at its office in Celebration Florida, has been awarded Recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
“NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition raises the bar in defining high-quality care by emphasizing access, health information technology and coordinated care focused on patients,” said NCQA President Margaret E. O’Kane. “Recognition shows that Celebration Pediatrics has the tools, systems and resources to provide its patients with the right care, at the right time.”
What is NCQA?
NCQA is a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to improving health care quality.
- NCQA accredits and certifies a wide range of health care organizations and manages the evolution of HEDIS®, the performance measurement tool used by more than 90 percent of the nation’s health plans.
- NCQA’s website contains information to help consumers, employers and others make more informed health care choices.
- NCQA is governed by a Board of Directors that includes employers, consumers, health plans, quality experts, and representatives from organized medicine.
- NCQA’s Web site (ncqa.org) contains information to help consumers, employers and others make more informed health care choices.
- NCQA’s mission is to improve the quality of health care.
What is the NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home?
The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home program reflects the input of the American College of Physicians (ACP), American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and others.
- It was developed to assess whether clinician practices are functioning as medical homes and recognize them for these efforts.
- The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
What clients are saying ...
We recently moved so now it takes us up to 45 minutes to get there when it used to take us 15 minutes but we’ll never change doctors.
The office is always clean and the staff is super nice, highly recommended
My family loves Dr. Anwer, he is a remarkable doctor. You can tell he is very passionate about his career and genuinely loves his patients which is so important. He doesn’t treat my kids like just another patient but instead takes his time to ask questions and really understand our concerns.
I really could not recommend this office and Doctor enough!
There was no wait time and super super friendly!!! I am so happy they took great care of us. Dr. C is Amazing too!! Super great listener and. Wonderful dr.
Although we are new there she seemed like she knew and understood very well my sons asthma conditions!! Thanks everyone!!! Lots of love for you all!❤️❤️❤️ Sincerely, Happy Mommy 😃😃😃💯💯💯💯
Our daughter said for the first time that she loved going to the doctor and that the doctor was very funny and kind to her, and like a parents made us feel safe, she explained everything to us, the treatment towards us was wonderful, recommended a thousand percent,
Dr. Toma is wonderful. Amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I have found that the doctors at this location are intelligent and educated in a wide realm of topics which makes the experience much richer, especially when it is your first child!
Quick to get patients a visit when needed and we usually don’t wait more than 5-10 min to be seen.
The staff was so helpful in making sure that the needed records for our girls were obtained from our prior provider. Our girls also loved the visit with NP Janil.
Would highly recommend this office.
She was patient, sweet, and very knowledgeable!
We left our appointment feeling very secure and with the practice that we chose!
If this is an EMERGENCY, please call 911!
Please note: email & website contact form correspondence is for non-medical communication only.
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
We accept most Health Insurance Plans.