Welcome Letter Updated 4.16.2020
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Celebration Pediatrics and to thank you for choosing our physicians to participate in your child’s healthcare. Our primary goal is to provide quality medical care by using evidence-based care that is easily accessible and responsive to you in your time of need.
We Are A Patient Centered Medical Home
As a Patient Centered Medical Home, our approach is to provide our patients with comprehensive health care. We focus on all aspects of your health and overall well-being including emotional, family, and social concerns. Along with your physician and other health care providers, you are the most important person in managing your health. A “Medical Home” makes it easier and more comfortable for you to access care on a day to day basis by strengthening your relationship with your primary care provider and the team responsible for your care. With a medical home, your quality of care will be significantly improved, and it will take less time for you to get the care when you need it.
How You Can Help?
- Talk with your primary care provider and team about any questions you have.
- Keep in touch with your team if further questions arise about your health.
- Take care of your health by following the plan recommended by your team.
- Schedule a complete physical exam at least once a year.
- Always let us know how we’re doing and how we can improve.
Our office is open to serve your needs Monday through Friday from 8am-6pm. Every effort is made to see our patients for medical problems during daytime hours by calling our office at 407-566-9700. Please note that our schedulers are available every day and will do their best to accommodate you!
We also have office hours for TeleHealth visits during our normal business hours. Not all visits qualify, so we ask that you contact our office for more information on scheduling these visits. Our office also has a triage line during the day to answer any questions you may have. Booking an appointment is essential to ensuring all patients receive the time they require for quality medical care. After hours care will be provided by TeamHealth with Advent hospital. This is a team of registered nurses that are equipped to handle your basic triage calls. In the event this needs to be transferred to one of our providers, they will be contacted for you. You can reach these services by calling our office directly at 407-566-9700. Non- urgent questions can be asked by sending a message through your patient portal. In addition, our office provides a number of services to treat medical conditions like ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Depression Management, Suture/Staple Removal, Strep, Flu, RSV Testing. We offer same day appointments and also provide sports physicals.
Welcome to Celebration Pediatrics. We look forward to serving you!
- Monthly meet and greet classes
- In office experts to assist you with questions regarding first appointments and insurance
TeleHealth and Well Child Visits
- TeleHealth medicine appointments
- Vision screening
- Hearing screening
- Lead testing
- TB testing
- Development testing (MCHAT, Ages and Stages Questionnaires)
- Depression screening
- Post-Partum screening
- Painful latch or latch-on difficulties
- Premature infants
- Low milk supply
- Breast pump or nipple shield dependency
Sports/ Camp Physicals
- Clearance to play sports
- Clearance to attend summer camps
- Completed sports physical entrance form
- Completed camp entrance forms
Sick Child Visit
- Necessary treatment for illness
- Diagnostic testing (Flu, Strep, Urine, and RSV testing)
- Vanderbilt screenings for parent and teacher
- Initial consultations
- Routine quarterly follow up care
- Alternative solutions
- Routine monitoring
- Referral for outside allergy testing
- Asthma action planning
- Quarterly follow up care
- Pre-op counseling
- Pre and Post-operative instructions and care
- Proper immunizations at each designated well child visit
- Physician counseling on vaccinations
- Vaccination Information Sheets (VIS) given at each visit
- Direct upload and access to information in the Florida Shots data base
- School required vaccination forms
1530 Celebration Boulevard, Suite 301
Celebration, FL 34747
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm