Rayyan M. Anwer, MD, FAAP
Dr. Anwer studied at the University of Texas in Dallas where he received a Molecular and Cell Biology Undergradate degree. He continued his education at the University of Saint Eustaties School of Medicine and completed his pediatric residency at the University of Toledo in Toledo, Ohio.
“Growing up, I had an amazing pediatrician and the positive affect he had on my life made me want to role model him. Pediatrics is more than just medicine. It is mind, body, and soul. Pediatricians are entrusted to care for the future citizens of our great country! This is why I am passionate about Reach Out and Read, Childhood Obesity, and ADHD management,” Dr. Anwer said.
Dr. Anwer and his wife Hajia are blessed parents to their three children. They love to take family nature walks, complete DIY projects, and most of all, do volunteer work.
5 Fun things about me:
- My favorite movies are The Help & Lord of the Rings
- I love to vacation anywhere I can learn a new culture
- My favorite foods are Fusion Cuisine and Sushi
- My favorite music style is Acapella
- I play cricket and soccer
Programs + Specialties: Pediatric Medicine
Research Interests: Special interests in Obesity, Autism, ADHD, Behavioral health, Advocacy and Academics
Training + Education: University of Saint Eustaties School of Medicine
Board Certifications: American Academy of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurances: Celebration Pediatrics accepts most insurance plans
- Doctor of Medicine, American University of Integrative Sciences St. Maarten School of Medicine (AKA University of St. Eustatius School of Medicine)
- Graduated Cum Laude with a BS in Molecular Biology, University of Texas at Dallas.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Certification
- Pediatric Advance Life Support, Certification
- Basic Life Support, Certification
- Board Certification from the ABP in General Pediatrics
- Full Florida State Medical License
- Listed as one of 2020s Top Pediatricians by The Orlando Family Magazine
- I was greatly valued by my residency for establishing an organized simulation and procedural training
- I received the excellence in general pediatrics award from my residency at my graduation in 2016
American Academy of Pediatrics Resident Membership
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty for the PA program at AdventHealth University
- I conduct newborn classes every other month free to the community
- I work with Mercy Foundation, a local non-profit organization, as their consultant Pediatrician
What clients are saying ...
Dr Anwer is great. Took his time answering all of our questions.
Dr.Anwer took care of her and made us feel very welcome. He was attentive and genuinely seemed caring. My daughter even commented on how nice he was. He even managed to schedule an ENT appointment for her the same day!
I am very impressed with this office and like it much better than our old one so far. Keep up the good work!
My family loves Dr. Anwer, he is a remarkable doctor. You can tell he is very passionate about his career and genuinely loves his patients which is so important. He doesn’t treat my kids like just another patient but instead takes his time to ask questions and really understand our concerns.
I really could not recommend this office and Doctor enough!
How he is with babies! The care he gives its amazing! He interacts with babies 100%.
If this is an EMERGENCY, please call 911!
Please note: email & website contact form correspondence is for non-medical communication only.
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Name:Rayyan M. Anwer
Office: Celebration, FL
Speciality Pediatric Medicine
Degree MD, FAAP